Monday, July 1, 2013

EXPOSED Email #1



We've got another email. (READ BELOW) and we're also posting the video.

Hi my name is -------, I live in ----- and I have been watching Global Witches, Katz & Tata Oriante vids on YouTube for quite awhile. At first, I would watch Katz videos and liked the subjects she would speak on. But one day, something that she said turned me away from her. In one of the vids, while attempting to validate her priesthood, she said she was an ordained priest and her credentials came from ULC. Now, I am very familiar with ULC. The Universal Life Church (ULC) is an organization that anyone can go to and be ordained in any religion that they want. I learned about ULC while I was in prison. My cell mate was a Christian minister who was ripping people off in the church. He was ordained by ULC as well. I wrote ULC requesting info and they sent me a booklet with all the different ordainment certifications they have. For only $50 you can be ordained in any religion that you want. All you have to do is take a small ten question quiz in the booklet. All the answers are in the back of the book, so your pretty much guaranteed to pass and become certified ordained. I actually paid and became ordained myself. But not only that, you can actually pay more money and they will give u a doctorates degree and you can become a so called doctor in certain religious studies. Alot of the pimps in prison become ordained with ULC and when get out start their own churches and rip people off in the church. So basically, being ordained by ULC is nothing more than fabricated ordainment for pseudo-priests. That was the 1st alarm that went off for me concerning Katz. Then one day, before I found out about her ULC ordainment, I was watching one of her vids on YouTube. Katz is always claiming that their are so many spirits all around her. But in this particular vid, you can see her make a jerking movement behind her, like she kicked something that was behind her. Then all of the sudden a glass falls and breaks. Then she looks at the camera with a look insinuating it was the spirits that did it. Here's the link for the vid: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3y-wjCl12Hw She kicks the glass at 0:18. I feel people need to know about these things especially when Katz and her boyfriend make false claims against good people. I don't mean to sound cliche when I say this, but don't throw rocks when you life in a glass house.


No comments:

Post a Comment