Saturday, July 20, 2013

Jeannie Martin Fake Vegan Exposed: Email/Video Clips

Jeannie Martin Fake Vegan Exposed: Email/Video Clips

Here's the email and video below:

Hi Global Witches Exposed,
I'm emailing you to expose Jeannie Martin. Months ago I stated my opinions on this woman on youtube and was attacked. This is the internet and when you put yourself out there, people are going to agree and disagree with you. This woman providing healing/health advice to people and using it as a form of money making knowing she isn't a doctor and dropped out of Alternative Medicine School. This woman also claimed to be
vegan, but I've never met not one vegan whom is overweight, in fact most vegans I know are healthy, in shape, and live a healthy lifestyle.This woman was never a vegan and only advertise that as part of her frauds and scams of growing Healing With Jeannie, she is no healing witch. The healers, healing witches, doctors, or everyone I know whom practice anything healing and healthy live the part as well. She now claims to not be
vegan, in my opinion she never was vegan. She deleted all her old vegan videos to cover her lies of ever being Vegan.This woman providing healing/health advice to people, but she has lots of health issues herself, smoked a cigarette in one of her youtube videos, fake vegan, over weight, use to be a drug addict, Kat's follower, and it's clear this woman shouldn't be providing healing/health advice to no one . She's also been spotted on network social websites eating unhealthy fatty foods, but this is the same person that's providing healing/health advice. I and others have also made reports on her and others whom are scams and frauds of Global Witches. I'm a RN and I also practice Wicca, so I take my job as a nurse serious and love my Wiccan Community. I've studied medicine and now a RN, so I take this scam and fraud of Jeannie Martin serious. This what she's doing is dangerous and playing with real people's health. Someone need to stop her and I'm greatful to all of you at Global Witches Exposed for exposing these people. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment