Monday, July 1, 2013

EXPOSED Email #2



We've got a email. (READ BELOW) and we're also posting the video.

This is from someone initiated into an Orisa tradition.

A while back, when I was a member of GWF, I thought GWF was amazing. Then I started noticing things. When neco came into the picture, things just got worse. That video of him pretending to be possessed was garbage and so was that blessing of the Watariamba statue!!!

Someone told me that kat had a while back told them that she (kat) said that she did not need to be initiated because the spirits initiated her and that she also did not need to be initiated because she has it in her blood line. Obviously that type of thinking is way way way way beyond crap!!!

I indirectly called out kat's bull shit without naming her on GWF. I talked about why one does need to be initiated into Palo, Vodou, Santeria/Lucumi, in order to practice them. She says her background is Palo, Vodou , and Santeria/Lucumi and she is obviously not initiate into them.

I mentioned that praying to a statue of an Orisa does not count as a background in Lucumi/Santeria. I also mentioned that praying and giving offerings to a Loa does not count as a background in Vodou either.

She says she has a background in Palo , but said that when she went to the Tata of a Palo friend of hers, bad things started happening in her life and there was crazy poltergeist activity going on in her house. Then she said she told it to stop and it automatically did which I don't think is the least bit true because I believe her bull shit brujeria is garbage and weak!!! If that really happened because of her alleged involvement in Palo, then what ever she allegedly did in Palo was NOT REAL Palo.

I also quoted Santeros Against Fraud and Exploitation and all of her friends including her, completely misread what I had quoted and did not read it completely or clearly.

Then her and all of her friends started yelling at me and threatening me on GWF. Quite a few members were already starting to not trust her and had not trusted her for a while.

Kat also said that she has what I already have that I received through initiation even though she is not initiated herself at all into ANYTHING!!!

kat and Jeannie both outright threatened me!!! I was so fucking mad!!! I did do a reading and confirmed that both kat and neco were planning on spiritually attacking me because I called out a fake Palera on GWF for the fake garbage she was doing that kat and neco started doing. Kat and neco never responded to me nor did they care that they had a fake Palera on GWF.

Global Witches will threaten anyone that speaks out against them with brujeria.

I'm doing fine and in fact my life is getting better!!! :D kat and necos' bull shit brujeria is weak and does not work!!! I can't believe that they are also selling blessed elekes to raise money for their initiations into Ocha which is what they have told Tata!!!

I did my readings and ebbos (offerings) to my Orisas and spiritually cleansed myself and did just fine!!! :D Their crap did not work on me at all!!! :D I DON'T mean to brag or be un-humble, though.

Check out this link right here. It is what I quoted from Santeros Against Fraud and Exploitation. I quoted the article about cultural appropriation. There is another article calling out a cultural appropriator who knows the fake Palera I called out. Also keep scrolling down to read the other articles and read the comments about them, too.
http://santeriachurch.org/category/safe-alerts/

No comments:

Post a Comment